Real Name Jay

Jay took me out on a few dinner dates a few years back. He was from New York and I think I met him at the bar as well...Being a bartender for some reason made them want to take me out-maybe for free drinks or maybe because they thought I was easy? Neither was a reality. In any case, I remember two things about Jay.


1- After explaining how I had worked downtown for so long and why I didnt have an e-pass (for the tolls) because I didn't really know how to get one i.e. I was lazy and really didn't want to buy it- I heard a knock at the door and there it was. A brand new E-pass with a note attached:

"Hey, So now you don't have to worry and you can speed through the tolls, if we work out they'll be better and bigger gifts from me." Jay


Pretty smooth I thought. Right?


2- Second thing I recall, he stopped calling after I didn't put out. Did he think a couple of fancy dinners and a E-PASS was going to get me to drop my clothes on command???


I THINK NOT. But thanks Jay, years later I still have the e-pass and it works like a charm.

Comments