The Kinky One


He was Cuban-american born and raised in Miami. I had just moved to Miami and started a job at Senor Frogs in Miami Beach, on Collins Ave when I met him. He was 23, tall, fit, and very attractive. I was working as a beer tub and shot girl, while he was the promoter for our weekend parties. He had that je ne sais quoi that was very much irresistible, great syle and effortless swagger.

My relationship with him was the beginning of my understanding of sexuality and being comfortable with your significant other. I had never done anything past second base at this point because I was saving myself and was very protective of my body and who would be allowed to see it or touch it. I still am a firm believer in having respect in yourself and your body since it is sacred to me. But, he helped me understand that there is nothing dirty about expressing your feelings for someone in a physical manner.

He opened my eyes to things I didn't even know about. Sex toys, oils, massages,steamy showers...He was so sensual and carefree, part of me was intimidated and the other part was just curious. I distinctly remember the first time I walked into his bedroom and saw his sex SWING. I can't even explain how mortified and a bit horrified I was. The thing was hanging from the ceiling and was placed directly above his bed. To answer the question you are probably wondering, during my time dating him, NO I did not use the sex swing ever. We never got that far (we didn't have sex) and besides I probably would've been too scared to use it, with my luck I would have fallen of it or something.

It is humorous though, when I look back and realize that even though I was the Biggest Prude during my college years (for the most part), I always ended up dating the kinkiest or most sexual guys that only got to talk about what they would do to me...Needless to say it was going to take more than a little convincing at that stage in my life to get me into anything like that.

We had a good 4-5 month run I believe, I met some of his family, we have a lot of fun and it was drama-free. I ended up leaving Miami shortly and I think that was the main reason the fling ended. One thing I do remember is I left my high school ring and a silver ring I got on vacation at his place, I tried to get in touch to get them back but he never got around to it. Hey, if you read this get in touch and mail me my rings! I would really appreciate it and also thank you for being patient with me as I gave you horrified looks and insisted that we were both going to hell for having that kind of fun. Thanks.


Comments