Things I dislike greatly or turn offs

1- When my favorite song is on in the car, I get excited and turn the volume up. Moments later, he turns the radio down.
2- When I can see his underwear coming out of his jeans. (Even if its Calvin Klein)
3- When he corrects my grammar.
4- When he gets drunk and obnoxious.
5- When his face stubble irritates my face.
6- When he just won't admit he was WRONG.
7- When he doesn't know anything about politics.
8- When he thinks his political view is the "smartest" one.
9- When he says if it's not NYC, LA, Miami, London, or Paris; Why would he ever go?
10- When he orders the same thing off the menu, no matter where we go.
11- When he's not close with his family.
12- When he talks too much about his mom.
13- When he likes pets more than people.
14- When he gives me the silent treatment.
15- When he is cheap.

Comments

  1. I want your version of this!!!
    http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/blogs/single-ish/2010/02/31-things-i-wish-id-known-abou.html

    :)

    xoxo
    a

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

you dig?